Friday 8 January 2010

Hot Word Soup

This is a unique opportunity to see how the Deus Ex Machina behind the R520 works. Or doesn't work. "Gave us extra washing machines", more like. We tried to make a post about how to take care during these icy, snowy days. But instead all we got was a pun run... We miss you all dearly, so I'm posting it.

dr_faulk: I want to post a new blog about surviving the snow and ice. Any ideas?

SadRyu: I'm too busy growing.

dr_faulk: Snow points for that one.

Paulus maximus: Ice what you did there.

dr_faulk: I smelt that one coming...

Paulus maximus: I thawt you might say that.

dr_faulk: You always were flakey when it came to these pun runs...

Paulus maximus: Yeah I'm snowman for these puns allright.

dr_faulk: Seems no one else is getting involved in this. I'm off. Chat to you sleighter.

Paulus maximus: Yeah we seem to have frost the others.

Flightrisker: Sorry I was sleeting my lunch.

3 comments:

DC Style! said...

*COOL*

SM度チェッカー said...

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ

出逢い said...

新年を寂しく過ごしている方に必見。まだ間に合う出逢いのサイトです。冬休み後半の思い出作りに異性と過ごしませんか?今から始まる異性との新たな関係を築き、一年の初めを良い思い出に変えましょう